Let us create the best birthday party your child has ever had! You won’t have to stress about a thing! We will organize all of the details from the invitations to the party favors! Send us the guest list and let us take it from there.
- Guest list management (send us your guest list and we’ll take it from there!)
- 2 hours of private access to the facility (split between the pool and the party room)
- Decorations and party favors
- Cupcakes, ice cream and beverages (accommodations will be made for food allergies)
- Lifeguard Host -They will not only ensure the safety of your guests but will also ensure they have a blast with games and activities!
- Other add-ons available upon request
$275 – includes 12 guests
$40 each additional hour
$5 each additional guests
Lifeguard Certification Classes
Description: Choose between an American Red Cross certification or a Starfish Aquatics Star Guard certification. To enroll in Lifeguarding Certification classes, participants must be a minimum of 15 years old on the first day of the course. All courses are blended learning, meaning participants will complete a portion of the course online prior to the in-classroom sessions. Access to a computer and reliable internet is required. Spaces are limited.
Cost: $235 – Includes the certification and manual
2017 Class Schedule:
- October 13-15 (Location – Splash Swim School 1110 W. Prospect Rd.)
- Friday 4pm-7pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm
- Sunday 10am-5pm
American Red Cross
- December 8-10 (Location – Splash Swim School 1110 W. Prospect Rd.)
- Friday 4pm-7pm
- Saturday 9am-5pm
- Sunday 9am-5pm
Become a Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor! Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate Lifeguard Training courses.
- Stay tuned for upcoming dates
Join us for OPEN SWIM – family fun and play time, as well as time to practice skills learned in class. Private and semi-private lessons will also be available during these times:
Saturdays 2-4 (Call ahead to arrange)
Cost: $5/swimmer with a max of $20/family (punch passes sold for $25)
Friday Night Drive-In Movie
- First Friday of each month from 7-10pm. Movie schedule TBA.
- Mom and Dad enjoy a date night while your kids enjoy a Splash float and movie (or…you’re welcome to stay if you’d like to join us as well!). Swimmers must pass a swim test and be at least 10 years old to be left without an adult guardian. Lifeguards will be present to serve “floats” and the kids will enjoy a movie while floating around the pool.
- Cost: $15/swimmer, max of $50/family
- Must reserve a spot in advance. Space is VERY limited!
- November 3 – Jungle Book (2016)
- December 1 – Elf
CPR and First Aid Classes
- American Red Cross CPR and First Aid Classes
- Basic Life Support + First Aid = $85
- Community Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED + First Aid = $75
- Call to schedule your class
- Or we can come to you!
All classes are blended learning – some coursework must be completed online.
Stay tuned for 2018 dates.