Splash Swim School is now open for swim lessons in Fort Collins! We are approved to open our doors at 50% capacity and continue to teach swim lessons. We appreciate everyone’s patience during the last several months. We are making all decisions with the health and safety of our staff and you, our families, in mind. When you come back to Splash Swim School, you will notice new protocols, requirements, and safety measures. These are put in place to ensure that we are able to open in a safe and compliant manner.
The following information is a rundown, not a complete list, of our new operational procedures:
- Families will be required to maintain a 6ft. distance from other families
- Swimmers are restricted to having 1 guardian present. Siblings are not permitted to wait inside the building.
- Swimmers must arrive in their suits and will leave in their suits
- Swimmers will be able to use the bathroom on the pool deck
- The bathrooms in the main building will be closed except for emergencies
- The front door will be opened by the front desk staff between each class to allow each group to enter no more than 5 minutes before class. If you arrive before that time, please wait in your car until the door is opened for you.
- Front desk staff will open the door between the viewing area and the pool at the end of each class
- Parents will be advised when they can enter the pool area
- Parents will stack their chairs and enter the pool deck
- Discussion with the instructors will be limited. Families will be advised to utilize the “Parent Portal” to follow their swimmer’s progress
- Families will exit the facility through the door on the pool deck
Personal Protective Equipment
- Front desk staff and swim lesson instructors will wear face coverings when not in the water.
- Families will wear face coverings when in the building (3 years old and older)
- Swimmers will wear face coverings when not in the water
- Face coverings will not be provided. Families without face coverings will be turned away.
- All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly
- Chairs in the viewing area will be cleaned and replaced between groups
- Doors will be left ajar wherever possible
- There will be no equipment sharing
- Essential equipment will be sanitized between classes
- No cash transactions
- Food will not be for sale
- There will be no “lost and found”
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided
- Instructors will be screened prior to each shift
- Families will be screened prior to each class
- If anyone in your family has a fever, is feeling sick, or has any other COVID symptoms, do not come to class
- Group lesson classes will be limited to 3 swimmers
- Parent-tot classes will be limited to 5 families (remember, only 1 parent per swimmer)
- There will be no more than 10 swimmers, including instructors, in the water at any given time
- There will be opportunities to have private lessons in the water alone
Please familiarize yourself with these procedures and contact us with any questions you have. We can’t wait to see you back for your swim lessons in Fort Collins!