Knowing how to swim is a life-saving skill, and we truly believe that every person should be able to swim safely. At Splash Swim School, we offer five different group class levels and two class levels for adult swimmers. We also offer private and semi-private classes. We have something for everyone, no matter you or your current child’s swimming abilities, making it easy to find the perfect swim lessons Fort Collins!
Not sure where to start? Check out the Placement Wizard on our website which will help you determine the best level for you or your child to. You can also contact us with any questions you may have about the class structure, placement, or anything else you’re curious about.
We know there are options when it comes to swim lessons Fort Collins, but we believe that Splash Swim School is in a class above the rest.
Here are 5 reasons why Splash Swim School is the perfect place for swim lessons Fort Collins:
- Fun Swimming Lessons in Fort Collins – We provide a safe, clean, fun, and friendly environment for the enjoyment of all pool members.
- Warm Swimming Pool in Fort Collins – Our pool is kept at a comfortable 88° so swimmers can learn without the distraction of being chilled!
- Reasonably Prices Swimming Lessons in Fort Collins – We pledge an ongoing, exceptional level of quality service, with reasonable prices, designed and implemented to meet your specific needs. We want you to enjoy your experience, not worry about it.
- Small Swimming Class in Northern Colorado – We keep our class sizes small so you always receive personalized attention and care.
- Easy Payment Options for Swim Classes in Fort Collins – We offer “perpetual enrollment and billing,” meaning that you can start at your convenience. Find a class and register at any time. We will prorate your monthly fee for the first month and bill accordingly each following month.
If you’re interested in swim lessons Fort Collins for yourself or your kids and need to discuss payment options, please contact us! We offer financial support scholarships for families who qualify. We want swimming lessons to be available to everyone.